Peanut Granules are brilliant bird food they are power packed with proteins and oil which makes them a nourising nibble for our garden birds.
Peanut granules give birds energy for the day and night ahead. This is important at any time of the year, but more so when it is winter because in winter birds need high protein to survive the dark, cold nights. So peanut granules are a good all round bird food
PEANUT GRANULES ARE
- Bite sized pieces of peanut heart
- Easier for bird to eat and digest than whole peanuts
- Packed with protein and oils
- Appeal to all garden birds not just birds that can feed from peanut feeders.
- Can be fed from bird tables, the ground, ground feeders and also tube feeders – which is why peanut granules attract more garden birds.
- An energy food that helps birds survive the winter nights
PEANUT GRANULES WILL PROVIDE AN ALL YEAR ROUND (ESPECIALLY WINTER) BANQUET FOR –
- Blue Tits
- Coal Tits
- Great Tits